Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Whether you own one home or have multiple residences, the Beaton Agency can tailor the appropriate property insurance for you.  We will consider if your needs are basic property and liability coverage, if you need to consider valuable items insurance for high-end collections (jewelry, art, furs, etc.) or review elevated risks on your property due to pools, trampolines, dogs, etc.  Various levels of enhanced protection are available – let us assess your needs to adequately cover all exposures.

Overhead photo of residential homes
Photo of a young woman smiling at home

Renters Insurance

Whether you’re starting out, between homes, or downsizing, the Beaton Agency will help you pick the renters insurance that best fits your needs. You deserve to feel confident that all the things which are important to you, are not at risk. If your house or apartment is broken into, destroyed by fire, or perhaps someone gets injured at your property, Renters Insurance provides coverage for you and your family. It pays for the repair and replacement of lost items, even when you are away from home, as well as any liability issues you may be responsible for. Don’t take the chance – call us today!

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance (also known as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas. Condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in – things like floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Be aware that some townhomes are insured like condos.   Let us help you understand the fine print and be sure you are adequately insured.

Photo of a modern apartment building
Photo of a house on fire

Landlord’s / Fire Insurance

If you own a rental property, Landlord Insurance is for you. These policies cover the dwelling without covering the personal property of the tenant. You, as the owner, have the option of including contents coverage for any or your property on the premises, such as appliances, lawn equipment, etc. Loss of rents can also be included along with owner’s liability protection.